Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail Polish On Long Nails!?

I Have Long Nails And I Want To Paint Them Without Looking Slutty, Or Gothy, I Just Want The To Look Nice And Pack A Punch (If You Get What I Mean) LOL!! =]





I Have Tanned Skin So Please Help Reccomend Some Colours!





Thank You So Much!


Georgia


xNail Polish On Long Nails!?
Well to bad for the gothy! I love black, sparkly!


A dark purple maybe.


Sparkly pink? Like oh i dunno the name but it's like a pinky/red BEAUTIFUL!Nail Polish On Long Nails!?
If you're brunette, go for a shade darker than your skin, and lighter than your hair. If you're blonde, go lighter than your skin, darker that your hair.





Al all costs avoid bright colours, and don;t go mad on the top coat gloss.






well i think dark colors tend to look awesome on tan skin. I like black, purple, browns...anything that looks good for fall and winter.
First of all, Don't capitalize ever letter you write...


And for tan skin I would recommend maybe a light pink or purple
light pink or light brown

No comments:

Post a Comment