Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do u wanna have this long nail??

Watch the video plz...http://nails-beauty.blogspot.com/2008/04…


Have a gr8 day! n Thanks!Do u wanna have this long nail??
omg....never...so long,how long did it take .lolDo u wanna have this long nail??
no,, i love there decals and


soft gold bangles,,


there art is so beautiful


I believe it is orientated all over the


Universe,,* [exotic %26amp; all for its


esteem,,,there women are so,,


Span-glish *


and so is AMERICA,,[ Women ]


as Always


they support its Cause *


you would think..


it was inbedded in them


to be NUTIRAL


STRANGE


BUT WE ARE *08


[ thank's [ to La INDIA,,in Me,,


[ SPAIN *]


My mountain,, Gypsy * [IT'S MUSK *]
♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥





thtz a bit 2 long hunni..... =)





♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥
thats just gross! ew! no definetly not!
Thanks...the video was very funny..........


But l would not like nails this long.ever.
HAHA that was so funny. Made me 'lol'.





I would HATE nails that long. i bite my nails so i don't think i'd beable to cope with them...
they are not that appealing are they.?
never!!!
To long for me, i would look like a freak.
Phew… 6Mtr. Long nails!!! No-way I don’t want
Yes but only for a little time
No! we can't do some important things like eating driving and so on!!!


have a great day!!
Let me think a second......





How about no?
OmG oMg ..... she is devil.....
Yeah, I love it. I wish if I were that person !!
Wow, How will I play Sports with that.....lol...??
na
nope
ewh god no there way to long!!
my nails are very short (standart for a bloke)...........





have a great day yourself, and welcome back.
not that long. I wouldn't be able to do anything.
nonono na na na nah...i don't want that nails...OMG :-O they are too big...hhaahha..no need nails...hhahaha...it's amazing


thanks ... take care and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment