Saturday, August 21, 2010

Isn't disgusting when guys have a long pinky nail?

my dad use to use his to pick his nose. every now and then i see a guy with one and i think about that, how grossIsn't disgusting when guys have a long pinky nail?
YES EWH. mY boyfriend had one and hes like liked to bang it off stuff... my boyfriend is amazingly hott and sexy thank god so it wasnt a huge issue. It kept bugging me and finally he cut it off and now he has all short gu nails again.





idk i jus thought i'd tell you this. I sound like such a spaz lol.Isn't disgusting when guys have a long pinky nail?
It's only ok for guys to have long-ish nails if it's all of one hand, because they have to play guitar. But, it is really disgusting that your dad used his nail to pick his nose... Slap anyone who does that, please! haha!
why do guys do that?! i knew this musician guy who had long pinky nails and it creeped me out-- then i knew some other guys that had it for cocaine :-p it's a bad sign no matter what!
I dont find long nails attarctive on anyone, but especially on guys! And eww...really? to pick his nose? Yikes. But i guess we all do it at some point right?
Yeah it's really gross.. lol
eww... that is one of my all time pet peeves, it's beyond disgusting
YES! I think its disgusting, i also thing that long nails in general on guys are gross
guys who have long nails are just gross in general.
yes, i think it's super gross.
most have it to you know....stuff somethings in the nose


you know my meaning,

No comments:

Post a Comment