Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long does it take for bill control pills to become affective? Also how do I know if my hair skin and nail?

vitamins interfere with the BC pill YAZ?How long does it take for bill control pills to become affective? Also how do I know if my hair skin and nail?
I take Yaz also and it takes 7 days for the pills to become effective. You can wait longer if you want but according to the directions and my dr, you only have to wait a week. Yaz has cleared up my acne and has made my nails grow stronger. It didn't change my hair growth. OTC vitamins won't interfere but anti-seizure medications, antibiotics, and some herbal supplements (like St. John's Wort) WILL. Keep in mind also that being sick (vomiting or diarrhea) right after taking the pill can also interfere with absorption thus making the pill less effective. When in doubt use a backup method.How long does it take for bill control pills to become affective? Also how do I know if my hair skin and nail?
Your birth control pill will be effective after 4 wks. I do not know about vitamins interfere with them but antibiotics do.
Should be effective after youve completed a full cycle of pills.As for Yaz and vitamins i dont think it would effect it but its best to check with your doctor.
I don't know very much about Yaz, but for my bc the package says it takes a week, my doc told me to wait a month for it to work to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment