Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do i grow my nails long just at home?

i wont to have nice nails.How do i grow my nails long just at home?
Take vitamins and paint them with ';nail grow'; polish. It's clear. Can get it anywhere basically....Walmart...How do i grow my nails long just at home?
You do not have to spend alot of money. GNC has a great vitamin called Hair Skin and Nails.





Also, moisturize your hands with cream after washing. Especially the nails. I prefer SebaMed Hand cream over Vaseline and Neutrogena.





Obviously, do not bite nails, if you have a habit they have some special nailpolish that tastes bitter. You can get that from the pharmacy. Good luck, it is really worth it. Fake nails are a huge hassle and very expensive to maintain.
If I was you I would try not to wash dishes or take long showers. I know that if my nails are exposed to hot water for a long time they start to break. Also buy a nail polish that is suppose to strengten your nails. Just buy one at Walgreens. Don't trim your nails. In about three months your nails are going to be the perfect size. It worked for me.
dont trim them

No comments:

Post a Comment