Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you prefer having short or long nails?

personally i prefer keeping mines short, but i was wondering how other people feel about that.Do you prefer having short or long nails?
We have to keep ours short for cheerleading (safety purposes), but I like keeping them short anyway. Long nails get in the way. Shoe laces, keyboards, texting, writing, etc... Cheers!Do you prefer having short or long nails?
Fingernail length is always a pain in my butt! I do a lot of finger picking on the guitar, so on my left hand they're often short, and on my right they're often long, but not too long, because I also play piano, and fingernails that are too long get in the way there. But the short answer is short on the left, and long on the right.
I like mines short. I also play the guitar and it is extremely hard for me to play when I have long nails. They also become more fragile when they're longer. My friend's nails would split everytime she grew her nails, which is even worse.
my nails are medium. some people might say that they are long but idk these are what they look like...





http://rjheaney.com/sunless-tanning/nail鈥?/a>












It all depends on my mood


But my nails are usually medium



I like long nails but they get in the way of so many things,


Mine are too long but i like it. Have to double check things...like writing this ..lol
Medium ;)
I like to keep mine short cause it looks nice and neat and clean.
long. but not exaggerated, but i keep them long.
I'd like them long, but I can't seem to quit biting them. lol I鈥檓 seriously considering getting fake nails.
I like mine short too.
I prefer mine short. I have had short nails for such a long time, when I do try to grow them out it just annoys me :)
i like mine kinda long but not so long that i look like a train wreck.
Short For Me
Long nails!
short m8


i play the guitar! its so hard to control the frets and picking hen they're long!


H


x
i like mine as short as possible.


and i have a nail bitting habit =/
D00d!, I keep mine short.
Neither. I like to be in between. Have a little length, but not super long.
i think it depends on how long you want them too be.some poeple have them too long and can't do anything with them
short, but not stubby
i like mine long, short nails make my hand look smaller and fatter
shorter, but i always file, smooth, shape, buff and polish them!


same with toes,,x
for more info .try visiting this site
long there way prettier
i like my nails longer...but they break that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment