Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it dangerous to masturbate with long nails?

I've done it a few times but my nails were short before and I'm pretty young so I don't have much experiance in this sorta thing lolIs it dangerous to masturbate with long nails?
If you are just massaging your clit with the pads of your fingers then you should be fine





If you are fingering yourself, you need to be gentle, you dont want to get a cut ya know? Be sure to wash your hands before and after.. before.. so that you dont give your self an infection from bacteria on your hands or under your nails





enjoy the masturbation lol.. I'm not being a creeper here I promise, I'm gay lolIs it dangerous to masturbate with long nails?
It's dangerous if you masturbate inside... but clitoris stimulation works just fine. Don't be that scared, your body doesn't get bruised that easily.





Have fun and if you need more useful masturbation advices I recommend this website here: http://how-masturbate.blogspot.com/
you miiiiiiiight scratch and bleed if you're really not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment