Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hey.....Pls. give me tips for nail growth. I really like long nails. Pls... Help me.?

well believe it or not...GARLIC!!! it's true. And also, your nails will grow if you DON'T BITE! But if you are a frequent nail biter then they might be growing really slow right? well just get some garlic and cut it in half, then just rub it on your nail. but make sure you get it like under your nail. EEeww. right? well it works. but if you don't want to have smelly finger nail, i heard an orange peel works too, but i haven't tried that.Hey.....Pls. give me tips for nail growth. I really like long nails. Pls... Help me.?
What I do is keep them polished all the time. Wear gloves when you use cleaning products. Keep your fingers out of your mouth.





My nails get so long that I have to cut them down.Hey.....Pls. give me tips for nail growth. I really like long nails. Pls... Help me.?
i used to move my nail skin downwards when I have bath because it may look little longer and even grow well. if it not works use artificial nail.
Get a nail polish that says it will make your nails grow, from sally.
I don't know . But if you get the answer please tell It to me. I also love long nails.
prenatal vitamins! :)
pls give complan to your nail

No comments:

Post a Comment