Thursday, August 5, 2010

How can I get LONG nails fast?

I have a biting habit, and it is really bad! I want to stop, by trying to get long nails, so they look to nice to mess up! But i don't want fake nails, because they feel so unreal and they don't stay on!!How can I get LONG nails fast?
well they have lotions and creams you can put on ur nails to make them taste bad


also i bite my nails too and if i have fingernail polish remover on them from when i did my nails earlier that day i find it disgusting and dont want to bite my nails it helps. the taste just sort of stays on ur fingers even after washing i guess...try thtHow can I get LONG nails fast?
stop biting your nails


they have a cream that you put on your nails that makes them taste bad when you bite
well first of all, stop biting your nails!


geez...


and eat protein, take daily vitamins, it makes your nails AND hair grow longer
Let your nails grow. They grow at a rate of 1/4 cm a day!!
fake nails or just go swimming (summer only) or take more showers
i think you could just not cut them for 2 or maybe even 3 weeks. I bet buy then they will be long
um drink milk and apply clear nail polish
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment