Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are long nails a deterant to men trying to take advantage of women?

Explain in detail.Are long nails a deterant to men trying to take advantage of women?
What do you mean ';take advantage';?





I'm going to go with no.Are long nails a deterant to men trying to take advantage of women?
I don't exactly know what you mean by ';take advantage of'; but I don't think the length of your nails have anything to do with how your viewed by men.





To me, extreamly long nails can either be really cool, or indicating you're a hooker.


That's just my opinon.


I have long nails, but not really long. Just normal length.





No one tries to take advantage of me.
Ohhh...be very careful about making that assumption.


Not only are nails not an effective detourant to sexual advances, but some men like a little finger nail action, and this could very well instigate.
Yes,men may be scared of a woman so into her own bits,but if a man needs to take advantage of them,he may still be attracted even more by them and dream of asking you to scratch him where he can't reach.
on the contrary . it's allows women to leave territorial marks on men after sex


GodSpedX-)
Who has the long nails the man the women or the cat? I am going to have to give this answer a no.
You think some men are afraid to take advantage of some women just because they have long nails? Sorry but long nails don't do much and they break easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment