Thursday, August 5, 2010

How long does nail varnish take to ....well vanish?

....naturally....i`m not....i mean my friend aint buying nail varnish remover or nuffink!How long does nail varnish take to ....well vanish?
you could chew it off and spit it everywhere, that would take maybe an hour or twoHow long does nail varnish take to ....well vanish?
That depends on what make of nail varnish you/friend buy...


If i nail varnish my nails (normally black)...


I'll always add a top coat of clear nail varnish to keep it on longer.


Longest i've ever worn nail varnish using that method is about 2 weeks.
It would take a month to completely disintegrate. I used to paint my nails brown urgh...You'll have to buy nail varnish remover
Dollar store stuff about an hour, good stuff like Hansen lasts for a couple of day to week if your careful.
5 mins
Cheap stuff, a day or so.


Good stuff, weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment