Saturday, August 21, 2010

Black nail polish on long nails..?

okay black nail polish is hot but i only see it on short nails. my nails are long not really long but not short.. will this look goofy. i really dont want to cut my nails =0)Black nail polish on long nails..?
being a person with long nails, i think yes black looks tacky on long nails. I used to have a dark gray/silver that I used instead. It was called ';gun metal'; I really liked it better on long nails than plain black. But that's just my opinion!!Black nail polish on long nails..?
I say go for it!! It will have a rather gothy look, but hey, goth is good. Try the black nail polish and see if you like it. And if not, you can always take it off.
I think you'll be fine. :)


I have extremely long nails and I paint them black all of the time, and whenever I do, I get compliments on how 'cool' they look and people tell me they want them. xD


So go for it! Whoo hoo!! :D :D :D
I think that black nails look really hot on long nails! I wish I had long nails! ;-)
I think it'll look great. You can also consider trying the color made by Milani (sold at CVS and other drugstores where I live) that's so dark it looks black at a glance but is actually a deep, deep red.





One silver ring per hand, minimum, and all eyes will be on your hands.





Afterthought: black doesn't adhere very well, and some brands stain the nailbed, so use an undercoat to stop both those problems. Revlon's is fine.
no it won't lol go 4 it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment