Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you take contact lenses out with long nails?

Ditto to Elizabeth. I have long nails and have worn contacts for 15 years. I use the side of my right thumb and ring finger to take contacts out. So, take your open hand, and pinch thumb and ring finger, with the inside of your hand facing towards you and your nails pointing straight up. Use the sides of the top 1/3 of your fingers to pinch the contact and pull out.How do you take contact lenses out with long nails?
I have long nails and do not like removing contacts with my nails so I purchased this the contact 2 lens remover. It works really well. I can remove them with my fingers by using the side of my thumb and index finger, but this is so much easier.





http://www.contact2.com/How do you take contact lenses out with long nails?
with the sides of your fingers, or I have seen people use the two pointer fingers to pinch it out. If you slide the contact down you can remove it easier if it is off the cornea
Very carefully! ;)





Naw, just like what was said above - use the sides of your fingers.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment