Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you stop long nails from chipping?

Don't do any house work. Don't go to work. Just sit in a chair all day and watch TV.How do you stop long nails from chipping?
And I thought you wanted serious advice! It can be done: I do have long nails and do all the house work and my job!

Report Abuse


How do you stop long nails from chipping?
Use the Sally Hansen and Opi products. I always use strong basecoat to strengthen my nails, good nailpolish and strong topcoat. That way they have a sort of protection shield and then they don't chip easily. File them once a week and take good care of your nails, hands and cuticles. Soften them with special products like scrubbing and oiling. At Sephora or drugstores you can find the Sally Hanseen products, Sephora's own brand and Opi by sephora. Treat your hands well: I use hand cream every night and a mask once a week. I have to polish them, otherwise they chip as well. And be careful when your nails are wet, then they break easily. During the years I ddiscovereda certain length which is manageable for me. Find that for yourself so that you can still do things like using a pc!
well i'm not that sure but i think that if you file it and not bite it then you can stop it from chipping --- i tried it works on me but i don't know about you ....x
Vitamin D helps nails grow strong, but I also use a Sally Hansen product called Maximum Growth. If you use it as directed your nails will grow, and grow stronger! I can go from no nail to long nails in a matter of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment