Thursday, August 5, 2010

Short or long nails, which do you prefer?

I've been getting a manicure forever now and I'm just tired of taking the time to do it; not to mention, I love the look of short, polished nails. But when I have some length, it makes my fingers appear more slender.Short or long nails, which do you prefer?
I prefer short nails.





You can file yours down so the white tips extend 1/4 inch past your fingertip. File them into an oval or squoval shape to flatter your hands.





Essie's Sugar Daddy nail polish is a soft, sheer pink that will make your fingers look longer. A French manicure on short/medium nails is flattering too.





Buffing is a good way to make your nails lustrous w/o too much upkeep.





Related links:


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-file鈥?/a>


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-use-鈥?/a>Short or long nails, which do you prefer?
Short nails. Short nails look clean, more convenient, need not worry about breaking, does not scratch self or others.





Long nails. Maybe stylish, but a bit inconvenient, worry about breaking, easily scratch self or others accidentally, nice PLACE for MICROORGANISMS to live in...which may cause ingrown.





I prefer short...
i think it depends on how active you are with your hands. cuz if you keep them long but do dishes or typing or stuff like that they might break often.
Short nails! I can't even button my own pants when they give me the long ones!!! LOL...
i use to wear acrylic tips but now i like to wear them short because i don't like when dirt gets under my finger nails
I think that longer looks a lot nicer, not too long just a little bit longer. My nails don't really grow that long though, i wish they did :(
long
I prefer long nails, but hate how sometimes when they get real long, they sometimes end up breaking below the skin line.
im more of the in between. i dont like them too short or too long.
I need them short so I can type the answers on Yahoo.
I keep mine short, because I can't type or play guitar with long nails. But I keep mine pretty short (just to the ends of my fingers), and also clean and polished. Why don't you give it a try? If you don't like it, nails grow pretty fast.
on guys short but girls..it depends on how long..if u dont want to keep doing it dont most guys dont even notice anyway exp. if you always have them done!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtAGIp02yxWncrw2_.zWEaPsy6IX?qid=20070817190150AAcIfyZ
i don't like them too long but not too short either. Get them a natural working length.
short is best. long nails look to fake.
long
i personally like long natural nails
I have always had long nails for both my hands and feet, i love doing manicure/pedicure at home so i don't have to go through the salon stuff.


I guess it depands on what u prefer and makes u feel comfortable, i cant imagin my hands with short hands.there r some difficulties with long nails though: i accedently scratch people all the time!
short because its easier to work with... a little bit long is nice though.
short nails do look better than long with polish. long nails are hard to maintain and more normal, athletic girls have short nails. if you put some polish on em %26amp; file them neatly they'll look great
I'd love to have long nails but mine break all the time because of gardening and house work and I hate gloves it sucks.
I think that about a medium length would work for you. If they're too long, they'll look over the top; if they're too short, they look really bad. It's your opinion that counts.
So long as they arent fake and kept clean, I could care. If they are fake, I can tell.





They dont look better because they dont look natural.
I prefer short nails for me. Because if I grow them out..I end up breaking one and cutting them all down. But, I'm sure they're GORGEOUS on you(:
short
I like my nails a bit shorter.
nothing so long its hard to type but nothing so short it looks icky. my fingers look really slender too when they are long. its all about comfort though... it sucks when you cant even pick up a penny because they are too long or short.

No comments:

Post a Comment