Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i grow my nails long. Aloso how can i get chunky fingers. I have then now but i want them more chunky.?

I'm tired of my short nails. It seems like they aren't growing. How can i make them grow? Thanks a lotHow can i grow my nails long. Aloso how can i get chunky fingers. I have then now but i want them more chunky.?
MY MOM SAYS GET GARLIC AND RUBB THE GARLIC AGAINST YOUR NAILS (UNDER YOUR NAILS) WASH HANDS AS MANY TIMES TO GET THE SMELL OUT AND IF THAT DOESNT WORK BUY THE GREEN TEA NAIL POLISH FROM WALGREENS. IT LOOKS GREEN.How can i grow my nails long. Aloso how can i get chunky fingers. I have then now but i want them more chunky.?
well first smear chunks of duty on your nails (preferably human poo) then to get extremely long nails just pee on them afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment