Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am a former nail bitter and now my nails are quite long ( a little passed my finger tips)...but now they are?

starting to bend and fold....can someone tell me what this is and why it is happening and what can i do to stop this from happening...I am a former nail bitter and now my nails are quite long ( a little passed my finger tips)...but now they are?
You can go to the doctor but your nails are most likely brittle and you might just need to take a multivitamin that strengthens your nails.I am a former nail bitter and now my nails are quite long ( a little passed my finger tips)...but now they are?
oh.


go to the doctors.


thats like spoon nails.


its like a desies that can say that theres somthing else wrong with you.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment