Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do boys like girls that have long long nails?

My nails are really really long and I wonder if a boy is attractive to girls with long long nails.Do boys like girls that have long long nails?
I WOULDN'T WANT THEM EXTREME BUT NICELY SHAPED LOOKS NICEDo boys like girls that have long long nails?
I have heard men make comments about a woman's ';talons';.
for me and my friend we do not like it, shaped with nice nail polish is very sexy
No, I hate them.
I don't really like girls with very long nails, kind of long is ok but too long its just annoying.
my husband doesn't
Some that i know say they are annoying
My boyfriend hates my long nails, but I hate having them short, so he's got to live with it! :P
No it resemble to Freddy Kruger sister.
i think that long long nails are dumb.. i mean they can be long.. but not too long. then they think your not cool... trust me my friend knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment