Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I get long nails?

I have really short, raw nails because I bite them all the time. All of my mates have really nice long nails, and my mom keeps going on at me to grow them. But how???


I also need it to be quick!!!!How can I get long nails?
Everyone thinks my nails are fake but their not! and I use something really cheap and nice. If anyone you know anyone that sells AVON tell them to lend you the book, then you might see a pink nail polish but is not to paint nails is to make them grow! It works so awesome! I finshed 3 bottles of it!! Trust me! And they are super long, healthy, strong and beautiful!! I love my nails!! :)How can I get long nails?
don't bite them.


they make special nail polish for that or just put on clear nail polish (if that would work for you)
dont clip them

No comments:

Post a Comment