Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any other girls think having long nails like us girls are supposed to is uncomfortable and unhygienic?

even though it's feminine and sexy when we get french tips. and im a girly girl too, but it's uncomfortable, i know guys dont like it when their gf or date's fingers are similar to their own lol. :/Any other girls think having long nails like us girls are supposed to is uncomfortable and unhygienic?
I hate fake nails ... luckily my naturaal nails grow really really long and are strong ... I always do them myself ;) and people are always telling me how beautiful they are ... and to that guy who said it would hurt to finger yourself with long nails is WRONG lmfaoAny other girls think having long nails like us girls are supposed to is uncomfortable and unhygienic?
I've never had long nails a day in my life, caused by health problems.


I used to wish I had long pretty nails, and I once got fake glue on ones, holy cow, were they uncomfortable. I took them off the next day, I just couldn't handle it.


I personally don't think there's anything wrong with shorter nails, it probably is cleaner, less area for bacteria to grow. Most of the guys I know either don't notice, or don't care.
Only if you don't wash your hands often enough. Special attention needs to be paid to long nails to ensure that they are clean all the time. It all comes down to personal hygiene. If you can't be bothered then keep your nails short, no one assumes that you are suppose to have long ones anyway.
They are not very practical when you have to use your hands a lot in your work and then they break. I think they are only good for special occasions and holidays.
I don't like long nails! eek..


i wear contacts so i might stab my eye, and when my nails grow too long, they get dirt and food stuck under them ..
its more comfortable when you have naturally long nails not fake ones..^.^
I think fingernails are icky...
long fingernails are stupid. If you're good looking, no guy is going to care about your nails.
yeah i also hear french tips hurt when you finger yourself...


thats just the word on the street. who knows some ppl like it

No comments:

Post a Comment