Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do any girls grow their nails long on purpose? How long are they and what do you use them for?

Is there a reason some girls grow their nails long? How long are they and do they use they for a purpose?Do any girls grow their nails long on purpose? How long are they and what do you use them for?
my nails are very strong, so they grow long on their own, and i like them that way, so i suppose i've grown them on purpose.





why? because i think they're pretty! that's enough of a reason given it doesn't take much effort, i don't grow them to appeal to men or anything like that.





i don't use them for anything in particular, i'm a biologist, so they can make manipulating small things a bit easier, but they can also get in the way a bit, so the ones on my left hand (i'm left-handed) are shorter.





i try to keep the nails on my right hand at about 1 cm beyond the nail bed, and my left hand at half that. if they break i file them back down so they're even. Do any girls grow their nails long on purpose? How long are they and what do you use them for?
The only reason I grow my nails longer is because I like the look of them better, and I try not to bite them because they look worse that way, and it's a bad habit.





When they're long, I can also style them in French Manicures.





But sometimes it's more practical to have them shorter... I never have them too long because I find then they get in the way.





Long nails also drive the guys wild - think late night back scratches, mmm :)
well i think most girls do it just because they think its pretty. thats why i do it. i don't use them for anything. just to make my fingers look longer and more elegant. For me, I like them to be aboutt 1/4 of an inch past my finger. I keep them very nice. they aren't sharp and jagged and gross.
I use my nails for many things, and they're natural. I do not purposely grow them, they just... grow.





They're useful for opening tings, getting a better hold on small things that would slip from your fingers, etc.
It depends on the girl. In movies they show girls using their nails as keyes to open doors and stuff... But in real life the only plus is a better looking french manicure. (French manicure= clear coat with white tips)
It looks pretty and it makes my fingers look longer and skinnier lol


and I can do a french manicure on them too.


And they're good to scratch my back and easy to open things.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i think they just do it 4 beauty or 2 scratch their bakcs!!!





hope i hellpd :]


help me please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I don't like them long.





Nothing beats a french manicure.





Red nail polish turns me the crap off.
most girls for glamour but mine just grow natrully and there a big pain
For looks mainly ....some for self defense/scratching.


Best length = 3/4 inch from the tip
snorting cocaine ha ha, i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment