Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I slammed my thumb in my car door 3 years ago, i used to have such long nails,now my thumb nail wont grow back

where the white arch is, isnt circular, its all ridged and looks like crap. will it ever grow or look like my other nails??I slammed my thumb in my car door 3 years ago, i used to have such long nails,now my thumb nail wont grow back
i would suggest going to the doctor. anytime something isn't growing right or does not appear to look or feel normal, you should always have the doctor examine it.I slammed my thumb in my car door 3 years ago, i used to have such long nails,now my thumb nail wont grow back
i did that too. recommend you get fake nails at the salon for $30 a month (a fill every 2 weeks) you will feel so much better about yourself.
That happened to me also a few years ago. My nail never grows back fully; it just grows partially and then eventually falls off.


That's what happens when you slam a door on the finger. It destroys or damages the nail bed and won't allow the nail to grow normally.


If you are a woman or girl, try using the stick on nails you can buy at the local drugstore or Walmart!
it will grow back in time, you damaged the nerves and tissue under your thumb, give it some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment