Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is one of your favorite nail polishes... and do you have long fingers?

My current favorite is OPI Russian Navy... very dark but not quite black... looks gorgeous on long slender fingers!





My fingers are look long, but are actually short compared to most women my height, 5'10';... it's because they are so slender.





Oh, and I am obsessed with beautiful hands :-)What is one of your favorite nail polishes... and do you have long fingers?
I dont have any. I play the guitar, so nailpolish, ew, no. But my fingers are freakishly long. Especially compared to my friends, where my pinky finger is just as long (or longer) than their middle finger. ha! its great.What is one of your favorite nail polishes... and do you have long fingers?
i like dark violet colored nail polish and i have long fingers lol...every girl i compare my hands to...I have longer fingers..lol my middle finger is 3 inches long...and I am a short girl..lol.. 5'3...so for my height...i sort of have big hands.





oh yeah..and to every guy i compare my fingers to...they are usually about aslong as the guys..or a little bit shorter..
i have tiny hands and fingers im 5'1';. i get my nails done professionally, and my fav to do it a white french tip with some sort of design... doesnt matter which. but as far as nail polish goes i like china glaze Caribbean temptation. lol. its a pink and i love it i also love china glaze dont touch my tiara. i love pinks and thats another pink.
My favorita nail polish was Chanel in Lotus Rouge, which is kind of a dark red, but dark nailpolish is really out right now so I replaced it with normal Red.


I have long fingers. I'm 5'10'; too. I have double jointed fingers and thumbs. Everyone says I should play piano. But I don't. And I bite my nails so...they're not too good looking at the moment.
My favorite is Revlon Strawberry Electric! It's shimmery hot pink, but it doesnt get all see through and weird, and it doesnt look really girly either. My hands are little and my fingernails are little too. I'm a little under 5'3, so my hands are okay for my height.
My current favorite is OPI London Bridge is Falling Down. A very unusual shade of red. maybe a cross between a crimson and red. I don't have long fingers. I'm a little on the thin side but my fingers are not thin.
I like french manicures myself...





and do I have long fingers!!! almost as long as my boyfriend who is 6'; taller than me!!!





Here is a pic for you:





http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wedding20ring20onlyjm5.jpg
well i used to have long fingernails but it just makes my hands look long and weird so i cut them short and wear black nail polish (NYC) to make my long fingers to look shorter.
My nails are usually black. I'm not goth or anything, but I just like the color, plus, it goes with everything. My nails are log, but because of sports i have to keep them short for now,....
I don't have long fingers but short nails. (I do a lot of yard work) I usually wear a clear coat. My favorite is Hard as nails by sally Hanson.
My favorite nail polish is Black kind, I really love how it looks on my nails. My nails aren't very long. I'd say there medium length!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Signed,


YahYah
I guess I am kind of plain. I love french manicures. I would love to have those pretty fancy nails, but I cannot due to my job at the hospital.
i have man hands so i dont really do my finger nails that often but i do like just regular pink. not like neon pink or extra hot pink. just pink.
clear :) my fingernails are medium-length but imma cut it. long nails irratate me %26gt;.%26lt; but i feel like a guy when its all short
Anything without Formaldehyde. I think you have a good one.
i like hard as nails xtreme wear in ''blue it''


i long slender fingers... piano hands =)


i luv beauiful hands 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment