Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do I have long nail-beds??? pics?

Do you think I have long nail beds? This is a pic with my nails cut pretty much all the way back with only a little tiny bit grown out. disregard the french Manicure. Are my nail beds long????





my hand...





http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/鈥?/a>








What do ya think?Do I have long nail-beds??? pics?
not really


but i do love your french manicureDo I have long nail-beds??? pics?
Your nailbeds arent really that uncommon, they're a little bit longer than most people but all in all, your nailbeds are pretty long.
Not really.
eh, kind of. I like the french manicure!
not really mine are like the same, i like the nails =]
No there fine
not really ive seen people with way longer nails before. :]
does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment