Saturday, August 21, 2010

My nail poilish keeps rubbing off long after its dry, why?

I have put sealing coat polish on them, over coat polish on them, shining polish, and more. Why does it keep rubbing off? Im not that girly girl so I cant tell if I did it right. The only reason I did it is for my church social it a huge thing!!!My nail poilish keeps rubbing off long after its dry, why?
Mine will do that if i put too many coats on. It just..doesnt work propely. Try using thin coats and making sure each one dries before applying the next.





X's and O'sMy nail poilish keeps rubbing off long after its dry, why?
oh well, if the clear is rubing off its probally an old bottle so go out and buy some more.


i just painted my nails and i used N.Y.C nail polish to cover and its not rubbing off so maybe try it.
its rubbing off because its a cheap brand, yes i have that experience :)
Theres a certain type of nail polish thats suposed to rub off its called peel off nail polish check on the back of the bottle and see what it says.....hope it helped!!!
put a base coat of polish which u can buy almost any store that sales nail polish.apply nail polish the color u like on in 3 strokes even if u dont get the whole nail .do it middle, left ,right then do the other hand. 1st hand should be dry by this time apply second coat repeat on other hand then apply top coat
You may be putting too much polish on or it is a cheap polish.
i think that you are putting too much on your nails. maybe try just nailpolish =]

No comments:

Post a Comment